> Internship Opportunities
Our programs offer non-paid student internships to responsible people who possess a positive learning attitude and commitment to excellence. Students are encouraged to apply for internships two to three months in advance of their desired start date. Internships require a minimum of 16 hours per week and include the areas of youth treatment, technology, research and marketing.
Process for applying for an internship:
- Complete an application 2-3 months in advance and include "internship" as the position of interest. Please also include the area of interest (treatment program, technology, research or marketing).
- Application is reviewed and applicant will be contacted.
- Interview will be scheduled and applicant will meet with one of our teams.
- If the internship is approved, applicant will be contacted by a supervisor to set up a work schedule.
- References will be checked and a criminal background check will be completed.